JANUARY 29, 2019
RICHMOND, BC (PGA of British Columbia) – The PGA of BC is pleased to release the results of the Association’s 2019 Board of Directors election.
The following members have been elected to two-year, non-renewable terms:
- Lenny Cyr; Class “A” Professional, Seymour Golf & Country Club
- Cindy Soukoroff; Head Professional, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Mark Thirtle; Head Professional, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Brian Wise; Class “A” Professional, Glacier Greens Golf Course
The following members have been elected to one-year, non-renewable terms:
- Steve Liddicoat; Head Professional, University Golf Club
- Jared Siminoff; Class “A” Professional, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
Congratulations to each of the Directors-Elect for being named to the Board of Directors by their peers. Membership of the 2019 Board of Directors will become official during the 2019 PGA of BC Annual General Meeting, which takes place Monday, Feb. 11 at 4:30 p.m. at Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course.
Bill Kelly (Glacier Greens Golf Club, seven-year tenure on Board), Russ Latimer (Black Mountain Golf Club, four years), Greg Pool (Capilano Golf & Country Club, four years), Norman Baufeld (GolfTEC Vancouver, two years) and Jamie Stevens (Kelowna Golf & Country Club, two years) will serve out the remainder of their terms on the Board of Directors until the AGM. On behalf of the PGA of BC, we thank them for their years of service and dedication to the Association.
Thank you to all members who voted in this year’s election and congratulations once more to this year’s successful candidates.