It is the responsibility of the golf professional to be aware of the terms and conditions outlined in the 2022 Tournament Manual, and to communicate those details, including dress codes, to their amateur partners.
Please note the changes in the Tournament Manual about the new withdrawal policies.
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
Please contact PGA of BC Membership & Events Manager Doug Titterington should you require clarification.
Entry Fee: $225 (September 16, 2022- 4:00PM)