Ian Henson & Alec Hubert (Kamloops Golf & Country Club)
2019 PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Champions
Brian Schaal, Executive Professional
Scott McClain, Head Professional
Early registration discount: $450 (until June 17 - 4:00PM)
Regular entry: $500 (June 18th - June 28 - 4:00PM)
*price includes two-day Skins Game ($20/day). Skins tallied after each round and paid out after the event
June 28, 2019
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Two-person team to consist of one Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional and one Assistant Professional from the same facility. A Head Professional and an Executive Professional may play on the same team, but two Assistant Professionals may not form a team. Two Head Professionals from different facilities will not be allowed to participate as they have been in previous years.
The Pro-Assistant Championship is a 36-hole competition.
Round 1 will be a Best Ball format. Each member of each team plays their own ball on every hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among team members serves as the team score.
Round 2 will be a Scramble format. Both players hit tee shots, pick the best shot, and then both players hit again-continuing this process until the ball is holed out.
Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play. In the event of a tie, a sudden death playoff will commence immediately and will be in an Alternate Shot format.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
The use of electronic distance measuring devices is permitted in PGA of BC events. Those devices capable of measuring distance ONLY will be permitted. Devices capable of measuring other factors, such as elevation change, are NOT permitted.
CHAMPIONSHIP DINNER AND AWARDS
Following first-round play, a cocktail reception and championship dinner will be held in the clubhouse. Following Round 2, a reception and awards presentation will take place in the same location. All teams are required to attend the Monday reception and dinner, as well as the Tuesday reception and prize presentation. Please note that the PGA of British Columbia Dress Code GOLF CASUAL will be in effect for all Professionals at all post-round functions.
Round 1 - 11:00 a.m. shotgun start
Round 2 - 9:00 a.m. shotgun start
Registration opens one hour prior to shotgun each round
There is a skins game in the Pro-Assistant Championship. The cost is $20 per team, per day (for a total of $40) included in your entry.
Please contact the Copper Point pro shop to arrange practice rounds.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration. Immediately after play please remember to proceed to the designated scoring area and submit your scorecard - complete with at least one signature from each team. Please ensure there are 18 accurate scores.
The use of a power cart is REQUIRED at the Pro-Assistant Championship.
Following second round play on Tuesday an awards reception and presentation will be held in the Copper Point clubhouse. Attendance is MANDATORY for all teams. Prize cheques will be mailed within 5 business days.
Shuttle transportation has been arranged from Cranbrook Airport to Copper Point Golf Club.
- Shuttle transportation has been arranged from Copper Point to Cranbrook Airport
***Hotel is about 500 yards from Copper Point
Double Queen Kitchenette room - $159/night**
**Rates in effect until June 30, 2019 (based on availability).
To book, please contact:
Two-bedroom Suite - $367/night
Single-occupancy rooms also available
- Copper Point Golf Club (Brian Schaal & Dennis Bradley)
- Copper Point Golf Club (Scott McClain & Dale Moore)
- The Vancouver Golf Club (Randy Smith & Dean Kuntz)
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club (Brian McDonald & Rob Tadey)
- Black Mountain Golf Club (Russ Latimer & Tyrel Griffith)
- Point Grey Golf & Country Club (Dave Zibrik & Stephanie Wong)
- Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club (Ashley Zibrik & Tim Wilson)
- Kamloops Golf & Country Club (Alec Hubert & Ian Henson)
- Richmond Country Club (Mike Cyndroski & Dan Yoon)
- Richmond Country Club (Mark Strong & Graham Ogden)
- Gallagher's Canyon Golf & Country Club (Lee Alarie & Jason Jurimae)
- Talking Rock Golf Course (Adam Blair & Nathan Grieve)
- Kelowna Golf & Country Club (Rob Anderson & Jamie Stevens)
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort (Jeremy Johnson & Matt Gillett)
- Cranbrook Golf Club (Paul Whittingham & Darren Fawcett)
- Fraserview Golf Course (Tom Monaghan & Mason Lafrance)
- Salmon Arm Golf Club (Jesse Crowe & Kevin Geistlinger)
- The Springs at Radium (Steve Haggard & Garrett Thomas)
- Shadow Ridge Golf Club (James Presnail & Mark Kitts)
- The Rise Golf Club (Chad Scott & Michael Van Horne)
- St. Eugene Golf Resort (Cindy Soukoroff & Chris Medford)
- GolfTEC Vancouver (Norman Baufeld & Nicasio Amaronto)
- GolfTEC Coquitlam (James Heath & Jamie Stirling)
- Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club (Mike Loewen & Cody Bell)
- Two Eagles Golf Course & Academy (Dean Claggett & Ethan Danish)
- Golden Golf Club (Graeme Kreiner & Brent Firminger)
- Penticton Golf & Country Club (Guy Dow & Kris Paul-Clark)
- GolfTEC South Surrey (Matthew Bartholomew & Jonathan MacKenzie)
- Seymour Creek Golf Centre (James Legault & Dave Crosby)