2018 PGA of BC Seniors' Champion
Early registration discount: $225 (until Thursday, May 16, 2019)
Regular entry: $250 (Friday, May 17, 2019 - Monday, May 27, 2019)
Tuesday, May 27, 2019
Entry will be limited to first 21 entrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual See here for detailed description.
Open to all Candidates for Membership, Teaching and Class "A" Professionals aged 50 or older and in good standing as of the first round of the tournament. When the field is full, priority will be given to those members employed in the golf industry.
The scoring format for the PGA of BC Seniors' Championship is a 36-hole stroke play competition. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
- Lower Mainland Region participants must play practice round prior to May 31.
- All other participants are welcome to play the Tuesday (June 4) afternoon, or Wednesday (June 5) prior to 12 p.m. or after 5:30 p.m.
- All practice rounds must be booked by emailing Dale Schienbein at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lenny Cyr at email@example.com
- All practice round participants MUST WEAR PANTS.
- All players are required to respect Seymour's Pace of Play policy.
CLASS 'A' QUALIFICATION SCORE
Candidates for Membership may use the PGA of BC Seniors' Championship as a means to achieve their Class 'A' qualification score. The CFM must declare their intent to count their scores from the Seniors' Championship as a Playing Ability Test to the PGA of BC administration team before hitting their opening tee shot in Round 1.
REGISTRATION & SCORING
Upon arrival please proceed directly to registration. Please ensure you are at the 1st tee at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Failure to turn in your scorecard after your round could lead to disqualification. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are 18 scores and two signatures on his/her scorecard.
The use of power carts is PERMITTED at the Seniors' Championship.
Following second-round play on Friday, an awards reception and presentation will take place at Seymour Golf & Country Club. Attendance is MANDATORY for top-five finishers. Please make every effort to stay until the awards presentation has concluded. Prize checks will be mailed within 5 business days.
Accent Inn - Burnaby
3777 Henning Dr
- Dale Schienbein, Seymour Golf & Country Club
- David Crosby, Unaffiliated
- Doug Morgan, Richmond Country Club
- Randy Smith, The Vancouver Golf Club
- Cory Draper, Capilano Golf & Country Club