Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club
4320 Gallaghers Drive W
Kelowna, BC V1W 3Z8
PGA OF BC Members: $29.00 + GST
NON-Members: $59.00* + GST *Please note that all Guests must be sponsored by a Class "A" PGA of BC Member in order to attend.
Thursday, March 5 (4:00 p.m. PT)
Available PDP Points:
4 Points for in-region members
6 points for out-of-region members
9:30 a.m.: Registration Opens
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: "Mental Fitness: Be the Boss of Your Brain"
Sian Flanagan; Founder, The Business of You
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: "Overcoming Obstacles to Instruction"
Clay Stothers; Class "A" Professional, The Okanagan Golf Club
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Lunch Served
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.: "Building a Junior Culture at Your Club"
Myles Johnson; Head Professional, Hillview Golf Course
**Schedule subject to change
SIAN FLANAGAN; Founder, The Business of You
Topic: Mental Fitness: Be the Boss of your Brain
Flanagan founded The Business of You to help bridge the gap between professional and personal development. In this session, she will focus on performance optimization through the Vibrant Living lifestyle model and core techniques to use mental fitness as a daily practice to elevate workplace environment, build meaningful connection and improve athletic and professional development.
CLAY STOTHERS; Class "A" Professional, The Okanagan Golf Club
Topic: Overcoming Obstacles to Instruction
The PGA of BC's 2014 recipient of the Alvie Thompson Teacher of the Year Award, Stothers will address challenges to providing effective lessons, such as identifying instruction opportunities at facilities with limited practice areas, working around students' tight schedules, and more.
MYLES JOHNSON; Head Professional, Hillview Golf Course
Topic: Building a Junior Culture at your Club
Johnson was recently awarded the PGA of BC Community Leadership Bursary in recognition of the efforts made at Hillview Golf Club to engage with juniors in its community, which has produced astounding results. Johnson will discuss the strategies at Hillview and elsewhere that have led to great success in growing the game at a grassroots level.
- Clay Stothers, The Okanagan Golf Club
- Myles Johnson, Hillview Golf Course
- Jonathan Kadin, Nielsen Agencies Ltd.
- Mark Lindsay, Nielsen Agencies Ltd.
- Jeff Liddle, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Tyrel Griffith, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Shane Pugliese, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Brett Burgeson, Kamloops Golf Club
- Mike Loewen, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Robert Tadey, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Todd Tweedy, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Dylan Cheyne, Victoria Golf Club
- Vince Trama, Eaglepoint Golf Resort
- Cody Bell, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Nathan Grieve, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Thomas McBride, GolfTEC Kelowna
- Ryan Stugis, GolfTEC Kelowna
- Austin Bosquet, Hillview Golf Course
- Mark Kitts, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- James Presnail, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Lee Alarie, Gallaghers Canyon Golf Club
- Peter Hopley, Gallaghers Canyon Golf Club
- Mike Van Horne, The Rise Golf Course
- Jason Jurimae, Gallaghers Canyon Golf Course
- Robert Anderson, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Jamie Stevens, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Charles Beneteau, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Jon Hopfner, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Jason McKinlay, The Harvest Golf Club
- Bruce Vermee, The Harvest Golf Club
- Lee JH Lee, GolfTEC Richmond
- Dave Munn, Shuswap National
- Brody St-Martin, Shuswap National
- Matthew Jones, Penticton Golf & Country Club
- Kate Weir, Rivershore Golf Links
- Lee Ranger, The Okanagan Golf Club
- Steven Coulthard, The Okanagan Golf Club
- Jake Pilon, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club