Mark Kitts (Shadow Ridge Golf Club)
2019 PGA of BC Club Professional Champion
Andrew Smart, Head Professional
Early registration discount: $235 (Until August 31st - 4:00PM)
Regular entry: $260 (September 1st -September 11th - 4:00PM)
September 11th (4:00pm)
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual during competition.
Open to all Head Professional, Head Teaching Professional and Executive Professional members in good standing.
The Club Professional Championship is a 36-hole Stroke Play competition. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
September 21st - Round 1 of Championship
Tee Times start at 9:00am
September 22nd - Round 2 of Championship
Tee Times start at 9:00am
Can be booked through Andrew Smart at email@example.com
CADDIES & SPECTATORS
Please note that caddies and spectators will not be allowed at the event.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Please be aware that there will be no registration and to ensure you are at the 1st tee at least 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Failure to turn in your scorecard after your round could lead to disqualification. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are 18 scores and two signatures on his/her scorecard.
The use of power carts is PERMITTED at the Club Pro Championship at the competitors' expense.
4154 Village Green
Crystal Double or King Room rates starting at $99.00/night, inclusive of parking (1 vehicle per room).
48-hour cancellation policy
Rate available until September 13, 2020.
Promotion Code: 4PG090
Book by email or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-667-3363
Quote “PGA British Columbia” or group reference number 342996.
- Gordon Mink, Hi-Knoll Golf Centre
- Ryan Tofani, Chilliwack Golf Club
- Lee J.H. Lee, GolfTEC Richmond
- Andy Hajer, Arbutus Ridge Golf Club
- Brian McDonald, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Nathan Grieve, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Robert Anderson, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Cory Betz, Eaglecrest Golf Club
- Jason Giesbrecht, The Golf Performance Project
- Chad Scott, The Rise Golf Course
- Adam Blair, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Rob Tadey, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- David Zibrik, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Jeff Hallborg, Birdies & Buckets Family Golf Centre
- Luke McKenzie, Eaglequest Golf Centre Coquitlam
- Greg Pool, Northview Golf & Country Club
- Jeff Palmer, Highland Pacific Golf Course
- Russ Latimer, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Kyle German, Bald Eagle Golf Club
- Dave Munn, Shuswap National
- Philip Jonas, Philip Jonas Golf Academy
- Brian Coe, Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Andrew Smart, Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Jesse Crowe, Salmon Arm Golf Club
- James Presnail, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Steve MacPherson, Storey Creek Golf Club
- Miles Palahniuk, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Tom Monaghan, Fraserview Golf Club
- Derek Lutz, Meadows Golf Centre
- Ashley Zibrik, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Brad Clapp, Cultus Lake Golf Club
- Randall Frank, Olympic View Golf Club
- Mark Kitts, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Padraic O'Rourke, Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Ken Langdon, Blue Ocean Golf Club
- Bruce Vermee, Harvest Golf Club
- Alec Hubert, Kamloops Golf & Country Club
- Myles Johnson, Hillview Golf Course
- Craig Barr, Meadow Gardens Golf Club
- Alan Kristmanson, Whistler Golf Club
- Winston Michell, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Lindsay Bernakevitch, Victoria Golf Club
- Mark Strong, Richmond Country Club
- Dean Jackson, Revelstoke Golf Club
- Steven Liddicoat, University Golf Club