Mark Kitts & James Presnail (Shadow Ridge Golf Club)
2021 PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Champions
Adam Blair, Executive Professional
Nathan Grieve, Head Professional
*The Assistants' Championship has currently reached capacity. If you wish to be placed on the wait list email Membership & Events Manager Doug Titterington
Early registration discount: $460
Please note: The early registration rate will remain in effect this year until the registration deadline.
*price includes two-day Skins Game ($20/day). Skins tallied after each round and paid out after the event
Entry will be limited to first 50 entrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
Registration Deadline: June 25 @ 4:00 p.m. PT
$15,400 *based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual; shorts permitted for practice & competition rounds
Two-person team to consist of one Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional and one Assistant Professional from the same facility. A Head Professional and an Executive Professional may play on the same team, but two Assistant Professionals may not form a team. Two Head Professionals from different facilities will not be allowed to participate as they have been in previous years.
The Pro-Assistant Championship is a 36-hole competition.
Round 1 will be a Best-Ball format. Each member of each team plays their own ball on every hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among team members serves as the team score.
Round 2 will be a Scramble format. Both players hit tee shots, pick the best shot, and then both players hit again-continuing this process until the ball is holed out.
Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play. In the event of a tie, a sudden death playoff will commence immediately and will be in an Alternate Shot format.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
The use of electronic distance measuring devices is permitted in PGA of BC events. Those devices capable of measuring distance ONLY will be permitted. Devices capable of measuring other factors, such as elevation change, must be turned off.
CHAMPIONSHIP DINNER AND AWARDS
Due to current public-health circumstances, there will be no formal gatherings taking place following either round as in past years. A small prize presentation will take place following Round 2, but there will be no performance-based attendance requirements aside from the winning team's post-event obligations.
SKINS, DUECES & EAGLE POT
Built into the event entry fee is $20/day towards Skins. As such, the Skins Pot will be $1000 for each round of competition.
In order to eliminate touch points, Closest-to-the-Pin competitions will not be conducted during this year’s event. Instead a $500 pot on Day 1 will be split amongst all teams that make a Deuce and on day two a $500 Eagle Pot will be split amongst all teams that made an eagle. Please note that during fourball play, teams will be eligible for two deuces on the same hole should both players make a two. Competitors are encouraged to keep this in mind if the team is already in the hole with one deuce but has the opportunity for another.
Local participants must play practice round a week prior to the event, to book a practice round contact Talking Rock Golf Course's pro shop.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Scorecards will still be required, but competitors will not be required to sign their own scorecard upon completion of play round. Confirmation of scores will be conducted verbally with a member of the tournament committee at the scoring area with safety measures. Only the Club Professional from each team will be permitted in the scoring area.
The use of a power cart is REQUIRED at the Pro-Assistant Championship. Team members may request individual carts in the interest of physical distancing.
A small prize presentation will take place following Round 2, but there will be no performance-based attendance requirements aside from the winning team's post-event obligations.
The Quaaout Lodge & Spa has provided specials rates for the PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Championship, space is limited.
Bookings must be made over the phone: (250) 679-3090
Name: PGA of BC
Booking Number/House Account: 757885
Double Queen: $209+tax
Deluxe King: $229+tax
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock
1663 Little Shuswap Lake Road
Chase, BC, V0E 1M2
Our Preferred Partners at the Accent Inn Kamloops are the official accommodation provider for this event.
Discounted pricing is available when booking using the online promo code PGABC.
- Nathan Grieve & Jeff Liddle, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Luke McKenzie & Kyle McMurphy, Eaglequest Coquitlam
- Brad Clapp & Andrew McDonald, Ledgeview Golf & Country Club
- Padraic O'Rourke & Mike Nedoszytko, Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Craig Barr & Joe Schuster, Meadow Gardens Golf Club
- David Munn & Brody St-Martin, Shuswap National
- Brian Schaal & Dennis Bradley, Copper Point Golf Club
- Scott McClain & Dale Moore, Copper Point Golf Club
- Ryan Tofani & Jake Scarrow, Chilliwack Golf Club
- Steven Liddicoat & Josh Legge, University Golf Club
- James Legault & Bryn Parry, Seymour Creek Golf Centre
- Bruce Vermee & Jason McKinlay, The Harvest Golf Club
- Greg Pool & Theo Tanski, Northview Golf & Country Club
- Brian McDonald & Rob Tadey, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Mike Heenan & Aaron Grice, Gorge Vale Golf Club
- Russ Latimer & Greg Forbes, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Tyrel Griffith & Shane Pugiliese, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Warren Reeves & Tyler Stene, Highland Pacific Golf
- Miles Palahniuk & Keith Martin, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Trevor West & Wes Driessen, Sandpiper Golf Club
- Lee Alarie & Jason Jurimae, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Course
- Jeff Palmer & Callum Ashby, Highland Pacific Golf
- Dean Jackson & Chance Beardsworth, Revelstoke Golf Club
- Shannon McGeady & Carter Bradley, Tobiano Golf Course
- Mike Loewen & Cody Bell, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Chad Scott & Mike Van Horne, The Rise Golf Course
- Alec Hubert & Ian Henson, Kamloops Golf & Country Club
- James Presnail & Mark Kitts, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Ashley Zibrik & Michael Thompson, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Mark Strong & Randy Smith, Sagebrush Golf & Sporting Club
- Myles Johnson & Austin Bosquet, Hillview Golf Course
- Jordan Fletcher & Scotty Cameron, The Redwoods Golf Club
- Dave Zibrik & Kat Kennedy, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Robert Larocque & Evan Dyki, Bear Mountain Golf Resort
- Sean Thompson & Michael Grabowski, The Vancouver Golf Club
- Rob Anderson & Jamie Stevens, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Doug Robb & Vince Trama, Osoyoos Golf Club
- Bill Kelly & Brian Wise, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
- Jared Siminoff & Mark Valliere, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
- Adam Blair & Lionel Taylor, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Scott Kolb & Gord Scutt, Victoria Golf Club
- Andrew Smart & Zac Carson, Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Brian Coe & Ben Tsai, Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Scott Cranston & Tyler Thorau, Olympic View Golf Club
- Lee Ranger & Steve Coulthard, Okanagan Golf Club
- Mark Thirtle & Mike Haraguchi, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Cindy Soukoroff & Mike Pearson, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Chris Wilson & David Kuss, Nanaimo Golf Club
- Lindsay Bernakevitch & Mark Bicknell, Victoria Golf Club
- Corry Butler & Shawn Keough, Big Sky Golf & Country Club