Dave Zibrik & Jeff Dagg (Point Grey Golf & Country Club)
2021 Tournament of Champions presented by Tee-On Golf Systems Inc. & PING Canada winners
Chris Wilson, Head Professional
Entry Fee: $395
Price includes $20 Skins game entry
May 20, 2022 (4:00 p.m. PT)
Entry will be limited to the first 70 teams who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
$6,000 - Professionals
$6,000 - Amateurs (prizing total)
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual during competition and reception (see here for detailed description).
Two-person team consisting of a Club Professional and a current club champion or other designated amateur from their facility. The professional must be a Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional, while the amateur must be a member of the same facility at the time the Tournament of Champions is conducted. If a Professional of the designated category is unable to attend, a Class "A" Professional from the same facility may take their place. Facilities employing only Candidates for Membership may enter a team consisting of an amateur and Candidate for Membership.
Club champions who are not amateurs at the time of the Tournament of Champions will not be eligible, as defined by the Amateur Status with Golf Canada. If a Club Championship winner is unable to participate, the runner-up or club designate may act as a substitute.
The PGA of BC Tournament of Champions is an 18-hole Best Ball format. Professionals should return their team scorecard with the team score only. Ensure that scorecards denote which player's score was used on each hole. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play.
PROFESSIONAL PURSE & AMATEUR PRIZING
*All participants will be competing for team prizes, paid to Professionals in the form of a cash purse and to amateurs in the form of merchandise and/or credit in the golf shop at Nanaimo Golf Club.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
8:30 a.m. - Shotgun begins
Practice Round Sunday May 29
- Tee Times Starting at 1:34pm
- PGA of BC members (comp)
- Amateur Players at Guest of member rate = $70 +tax
- Cart fee waived for all players.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration to pick up the amateur's tee gift, sign a power-cart waiver and to let PGA of BC event staff know you've arrived. Following play, please remember to turn in your scorecard at the designated scoring area.
The use of power carts is mandatory for this event
Following play, a limited prize presentation honouring the top finishers will take place in accordance with COVID-19 protocols. Prize cheques will be mailed shortly after the event.
The Grand Hotel Nanaimo
4898 Rutherford Road
Standard rooms with two queen size beds starting at $155/night based on availability. Please call reservations at 250-758-3000 and quote “PGA of BC” to get the group rate.
Group block will be released on May 15th.
Coast Bastion Hotel
11 Bastion St
Tel: (250) 753-6601
15% off using the Sports in Nanaimo Rate. Rooms starting at $183.00
Use the following booking code: https://www.coasthotels.com/coast-bastion-hotel/deals/sports-in-nanaimo
- Nanaimo Golf Club, Chris Wilson & Al Jensen
- Arbutus Ridge Golf Course, Andrew Hajer & Ryan McNally
- Rivershore Golf Links, Kevin Oates & Ryan Kisko
- Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club, Brian Coe & Jordan Vasquez
- Lake Point Golf & Country Club, Cory Betz & Justin McKinnon
- Chilliwack Golf Club, Ryan Tofani & Mike McGimpsy
- Capilano Golf & Country Club, Mark Thirtle & Stu Bell
- Seven Hills Golf & Country Club, Doug Petrie & Scott Mitchell
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club, Brian McDonald & Corey Hilditch
- Kamloops Golf & Country Club, Alec Hubert & Wayne Tresierra
- Seymour Creek Golf Centre, James Legault & Stephen Jungaro
- Cedar Hill Golf Club, Steve Phillips & TBD
- Black Mountain Golf Club, Russ Latimer & Ryan Redekopp
- Royal Colwood Golf Club, Richard Chlopan & Kevin Carrigan
- Tower Ranch Golf Club, Miles Palahniuk & Don Dunford
- Shuswap National, Dave Munn & Kurt bumstead
- Ardmore Golf Course, Axle Riley & John Fram
- Copper Point Golf Club, Scott McClain & Mike Ross
- Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club, Mike Loewen & John Perrie
- The Rise Golf Course, Chad Scott & Leland Irving
- The Okanagan Golf Club, Lee Ranger & Steve Lee
- Brian Jung Golf Academy, Brian Jung & Emma Yang
- Glacier Greens Golf Club, Nick Crookall & Jeff Elliott
- Kelowna Golf & Country Club, Rob Anderson & Mike Byland
- Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community, Jared Siminoff & John Robertson
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club, Rob Tadey & Jeff Omland
- Bear Mountain Golf & Tennis Resort, Rob Larocque & Rob Olson
- Gorge Vale Golf Club, Mike Heenan & Jarred Callbeck
- Cowichan Golf Club, Norm Jackson & Blair Sturrock