Kat Kennedy (Point Grey Golf & Country Club)
2021 PGA of BC Women's Champion
Lindsay Bernakevitch, Head Professional
Registration Fee: $225
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
Friday, September 16, 2022 at 4:00pm PT
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Open to all female members in good standing. Priority will be given to those members employed in the golf industry. Members must have held designation for a minimum of 30 days prior to the Championship.
The scoring format for the 36-hole PGA of BC Women's Championship is based on a stableford scoring system. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are scores for each hole and two signatures on his/her scorecard.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
Round 1: TBD, Pro-Am draw
Round 2: TBD, Tee times determined by Day 1 scores
2021 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed directly to registration. Please ensure you are at the 1st tee at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Failure to turn in your scorecard after your round could lead to disqualification. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are 18 scores and two signatures on her scorecard.
Following the second round, an awards reception and presentation will be held immediately following play at Victoria Golf Club. At this time, the PGA of BC Women's Championship Trophy will be awarded.
Our Preferred Partners at the Accent Inn Victoria are the official accommodation provider for this event.
Discounted pricing is available when booking using the online promo code: PGABC
- Kattereya Kennedy, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Rhona Law, Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club
- Ashley Zibrik, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club