Ryan Tofani & Zach Olson
(Chilliwack Golf Club)
2022 Pro-Assistant Champions
Head Professional: Michael Pearson
Director of Operation: Cindy Soukoroff
Registration Fee: $505
*price includes two-day Skins Game ($20/day). Skins tallied after each round and paid out after the event
Entry will be limited to first 60 entrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and consented to the regulations outlined in the 2023 PGA of BC Tournament Manual.
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
Registration Deadline: June 24 @ 4:00 p.m. PT
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual; shorts permitted for practice & competition rounds
See here for detailed description.
Two-person team to consist of one Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional and one Assistant Professional from the same facility. A Head Professional and an Executive Professional may play on the same team, but two Assistant Professionals may not form a team. Two Head Professionals from different facilities will not be allowed to participate as they have been in previous years.
The Pro-Assistant Championship is a 36-hole competition.
Round 1 (9:00am tee times) will be a Best-Ball format. Each member of each team plays their own ball on every hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among team members serves as the team score.
Round 2 (8:00am shotgun) will be a Scramble format. Both players hit tee shots, pick the best shot, and then both players hit again-continuing this process until the ball is holed out.
Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play. In the event of a tie, a sudden death playoff will commence immediately and will be in an Alternate Shot format.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
The use of electronic distance measuring devices is permitted in PGA of BC events. Those devices capable of measuring distance ONLY will be permitted. Devices capable of measuring other factors, such as elevation change, must be turned off.
CHAMPIONSHIP DINNER AND AWARDS
All teams are required to attend the Monday reception and dinner, as well as the Tuesday reception and prize presentation. Please note that the PGA of British Columbia Dress Code GOLF CASUAL will be in effect for all Professionals at all post-round functions.
Practice Round Times: Times are blocked starting at 1:30 PM.
Cart Fees: Cart fee for the practice round is $19 + tax per seat if riding.
Booking: To book your practice round, please contact St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino directly at 250-420-2060. Be sure to mention that you are part of the Pro-Assistant Championship and provide your preferred practice round time.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Scorecards will still be required, but competitors will not be required to sign their own scorecard upon completion of play round. Confirmation of scores will be conducted verbally with a member of the tournament committee at the scoring area with safety measures. Only the Club Professional from each team will be permitted in the scoring area.
The use of a power cart is REQUIRED at the Pro-Assistant Championship. Team members may request individual carts in the interest of physical distancing.
All teams are required to attend the Tuesday reception and prize presentation. Please note that the PGA of British Columbia Dress Code GOLF CASUAL will be in effect for all Professionals at all post-round functions.
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
Booking Link: Reservations
Group ID - 371615
Room Rate: $209.00 per night plus taxes
Reservation Deadline: June 2, 2023
To make a reservation, please click on the booking link above or call St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino at 1.866.292.2020. Be sure to mention the group reservation #371615 to receive the special room rate of $209.00 per night plus taxes.
Rooms will be held until June 2, 2023. After this date, any unreserved rooms will be released.
Please note that if you encounter any issues with the booking link or have any questions about the reservation process, you can contact St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino directly at 1.866.292.2020.
- Cindy Soukoroff & Mike Pearson, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Brian Schaal & Dennis Bradley, Copper Point Golf Club
- Scott McClain & Dale Moore, Copper Point Golf Club
- Craig Barr & Curtis Baldwin, Meadow Gardens Golf Club
- Bruce Vermee & Jason McKinlay , The Harvest Golf Club
- Jordan Fletcher & Scott Cameron, The Redwoods Golf Course
- Ryan Tofani & Zach Olson, Chilliwack Golf Club
- Dave Munn Brody St-Martin, Shuswap National
- Matt Steinbach & Kat Kennedy, Simon Fraser University
- Jeff Palmer & TBD, Highl& Pacific Golf
- Adam Blair & TBD, Vernon Golf & Country Club
- Miles Palahniuk + Keith Martin, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Simon Jones & Dan Bourgeois, Purcell Golf
- Josh Horsthuis & TBD, Sumemrl& Golf & Country Club
- Winston Michell & Evan Dyki, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Russ Latimer & Greg Forbes, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Brian McDonald & Rob Tadey, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Dean Claggett & Kyle McMurphy, Two Eagles Golf Course & Academy
- Rich Chlopan & TBD, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Ian Henson & Kate Weir, Bighorn Golf & Country Club
- Paul Whittingham & Scott Merriam, Cranbrook Golf Club
- Lee Alarie & Josh Johnston, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club
- Greg Pool & Clay O'Dell, Northview Golf & Country Club
- James Legault & Bryn Parry, Seymour creek
- Deneb Rondinone, &y Garcia, Tsawwassen Springs Golf
- Todd Tweedy & Victor Baptiste, Nk’Mip Canyon
- Chad Scott & Mike Van Horne, The Rise Golf Course
- Alan Kristmanson & Duncan Savage, Whistler Golf Club
- Guy Dow & Kris Paul-Clark, Penticton Golf & Country Club
- Bradlee Jones & Brooks Jones, Vernon Golf & Country Club