(Richmond Country Club)
2022 Seniors' Champion
Ryan Tofani, Head Professional
Registration fee: $275
NOTE: Registration for this event is now full. For details regarding the waitlist, please contact Doug Titterington at email@example.com
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and consented to the regulations outlined in the 2023 PGA of BC Tournament Manual.
Friday June 9, 4:00 p.m. PT
Entry will be limited to first 42 entrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
*Based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual See here for detailed description.
Open to all Apprentice, Teaching and Class "A" Professionals in good standing. When the field is full, priority will be given to those members employed full-time in the golf industry.
The scoring format for the PGA of BC Assistants' Championship is a 36-hole stroke play competition. Players are expected to return scorecards to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play. Scorecards must have the signature of the player and scorer before players are permitted to leave the scoring area.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
Monday, June 19 - Tee times TBD
Tuesday, June 20 - Tee times TBD
*Round 2 pairings will be redrawn based on Round 1 scores
Monday, June 12th
Tuesday, June 13th
Friday, June 16th
Saturday, June 17th - 7:30AM Shotgun, or after 6:00pm
Sunday, June 18th - 7:30AM Shotgun, or after 6:00pm
Local participants are asked to please play their practice round on either Monday, Tuesday or Friday. If you are interested in playing in the shotgun on either Saturday or Sunday please book your round by Thursday June 15th. All practice rounds should be booked through Ryan Tofani, firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION & SCORING
Upon arrival please proceed directly to registration. Please ensure you are at the 1st tee at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Failure to turn in your scorecard after your round could lead to disqualification. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are 18 scores and two signatures on his/her scorecard.
ASSISTANT PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF CANADA INTER-ZONE TEAM QUALIFICATION
The PGA of BC Assistants' Championship will be used as an Inter-Zone Team qualifier for the 2022 PGA Assistant Professional Championship of Canada. The top four finishers will represent British Columbia in the Inter-Zone competition at the national tournament. In the event that qualifiers will not participate in the event, Inter-Zone Team berths will be awarded to the next eligible Professionals.
The use of power carts is permitted for this Championship, ath the players expense.
Following second-round play on Friday, an awards reception and presentation will take place at Chilliwack Golf Club. Attendance is MANDATORY for top-five finishers. Please make every effort to stay until the awards presentation has concluded. Prize checks will be mailed within 5 business days.
Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre - Abbotsford
Rates will start at $165 per night.
Please make sure to book your room by May 18th to ensure availability. After this date, any remaining rooms will be released to the public. To make a reservation, please click on the following link: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/cm47l2?groupId=CM47L2&ratePlan=undefined&checkInDate=2023-06-18&checkOutDate=2023-06-20&ratePlanCode=BOZKGX or call the hotel directly at 604-870-1050 ext. 0.
When calling to book, please mention the PGA of BC group block to receive the special rate.
- Brian Schaal, Copper Point Golf Club
- Dennis Bradley, Copper Point Golf Club
- Andrew Smart, Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Don Brett-Davies, GOLFTEC North Vancouver
- Sean Douglas, Cheam Mountain Golf Course
- Randy Frank, Olympic View Golf Club
- Rob Anderson, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Jeff Palmer, Highland Pacific Golf
- Clint Foley, Marine Drive Golf Club
- Gordon Mink, Hi-Knoll Golf Centre
- Bryn Parry, Seymour Creek
- Chad McAdie, Cheam Mountain Golf course
- Keith Vandenbrink, Vernon Golf
- Rob Boyle, Eaglequest Golf Centre Coquitlam
- Brian O'Keefe, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Alan Kristmanson, Whistler Golf Club
- Dean Kuntz, Riverway Golf Course
- Edd Boudreau, Gorge Vale Golf Club
- Cameron Code, Kamloops Golf Club
- James Goddard, Cordova Bay Golf Club
- Doug Morgan, Richmond Country Club
- Brett Burgeson, Breaking Par Golf Academy
- Shawn Jordan, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Brian McDonald, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Larry Park, Seymour Creek Golf Center
- Trevor West, Sandpiper Resort
- James Pringle, Sunshine Coast Golf Club
- Scott Kolb, Fresh Golf Solutions
- Doug Hastie, Golf Canada
- Brian Randal Johnson, Beban Park GC
- Cory Draper, Capilano Golf Club
- Fraser Mulholland, Vancouver Golf Tour
- David Kuss, Nanaimo Golf Club
- Greg Forbes, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Brian Miller, TaylorMade Canada
- Randy Smith, Sagebrush Golf Club
- Lance McCullough, Ridge Course at Cordova Bay
- Luke McKenzie, Ledgeview Golf Club
- Perrie Scarlett, Eaglequest Golf Centre Coquitlam
- Participant to be confirmed
- Participant to be confirmed
- Participant to be confirmed