Dave Zibrik & Jeff Dagg
(Point Grey Golf & Country Club)
2022 Tournament of Champions
Peter Hopley, Executive Professional
Lee Alarie, Head Professional
Entry Fee: $425
Price includes $20 Skins game entry
May 19, 2023 (4:00 p.m. PT)
Entry will be limited to the first 40 teams who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and consented to the regulations outlined in the 2023 PGA of BC Tournament Manual.
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
$7,500 - Professionals
$7,500 - Amateurs (prizing total)
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual during competition and reception (see here for detailed description).
Two-person team consisting of a Club Professional and a current club champion or other designated amateur from their facility. The professional must be a Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional, while the amateur must be a member of the same facility at the time the Tournament of Champions is conducted. If a Professional of the designated category is unable to attend, a Class "A" Professional from the same facility may take their place. Facilities employing only Apprentice Professional's may enter a team consisting of an amateur and an Apprentice Professional.
Club champions who are not amateurs at the time of the Tournament of Champions will not be eligible, as defined by the Amateur Status with Golf Canada. If a Club Championship winner is unable to participate, the runner-up or club designate may act as a substitute.
The PGA of BC Tournament of Champions is an 18-hole Best Ball format. Professionals should return their team scorecard with the team score only. Ensure that scorecards denote which player's score was used on each hole. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play.
PROFESSIONAL PURSE & AMATEUR PRIZING
*All participants will be competing for team prizes, paid to Professionals in the form of a cash purse and to amateurs in the form of merchandise and/or credit in the golf shop at Gallagher's Canyon.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
May 29, 2023
8:00 a.m. - Shotgun begins
May 28th, 2023
Tee Times: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm (two tee start)
- Amateurs: $84.50 + Tax (50% off our rate)
- Professionals: Free
All practice rounds must be booked before May 13th.
Please contact Gallagher's Canyon Golf Shop to book your practice round, 250-861-4240
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration to pick up the amateur's tee gift, sign a power-cart waiver and to let PGA of BC event staff know you've arrived. Following play, please remember to turn in your scorecard at the designated scoring area.
The use of power carts is mandatory for this event
Following play, an awards lunch will proceed directly after the event. As a reminder attandence of the lunch and prize presentation is mandatory for all attendees.
Accent Inns Kelowna
To receive rates starting at $155/night, use promo code: PGABC
- Lee Alarie + TBD, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club
- Scott McClain + Paul Murray, Copper Point Golf Club
- Ryan Tofani + Kerry Grittner, Chilliwack Golf Club
- Brian Coe + Jordan Vasquez, Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Miles Palahniuk + Ryan Redekopp, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Gordon Mink + Travis Leclair, HI-Knoll Golf Centre
- Dave Munn + Jeff Stashuk, Shuswap National
- Cody Bell + Michael Minchau, Salmon Arm Golf Club
- Mark Bicknell + Brent Wilson, Gorge Vale Golf Club
- Wes Doka + Trevor Van Hoof, Pitt Meadows Golf Club
- Mark Kitts + Justin Faasse, Shadow Ridge GC
- Andrew Hajer + Ryan McNally, Arbutus Ridge GC
- Alec Hubert + TBD, Kamloops Golf and Country Club
- Jesse Crowe + Jaden Hay, Overlander Golf
- Russ Latimer + Dan Ferrier, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Myles Johnson + Jordan Menzies, Hillview GC
- Dean Jackson + Billy Cooper, Revelstoke Golf Club
- Brian McDonald + Cory Hilditch, Fairview Mountain GC
- Peter Kenneford + Travis Ludwar, Creston Golf Club
- Jim Pringle + Taylor Fancher, Sunshine Coast G&CC
- Kevin Oates + Ryan Krisko, Rivershore Golf Links
- Chris Wilson + TBD, Nanaimo Golf Club
- John Jacoby + Derek Soles, Shannon Lake GC
- Nicholas Crookall + Jeff Elliot, Glacier Greens Golf Club
- Mark Thirtle + Ben Basran, Capilano Golf & CC
- Josh Horsthuis + Ryan Hawk, Summerland Golf & Country Club
- James Legault + Stephen Jungaro, Seymour Creek Golf Centre
- Matt Hardman + Trong Tran, Sunset Ranch Golf and Country Club
- Guy Dow + Brooks Lancaster, Penticton Golf & Country Club
- Norm Jackson + Justin Theriau, Cowichan Golf Club
- Rich Chlopan + Kevin Carrigan, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Richard Ingle + Craig Doell, Victoria Golf Club
- Jordan Murphy + Rob Olson, Bear Mountain Golf & Tennis Resort
- Rob Anderson + Mike Byland, Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- Dave Zibrik + Jeff Dagg, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Rob Tadey + Clay Schultz, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Ashley Zibrik + Will Eddy, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Adam Blair +Braxton McDonald, Vernon Golf & Country Club
- Padraic O'Rourke + Taylor Durham, Marine Drive Golf Club
- Lee Ranger + Scott Jackson, The Okanagan Golf Club