January 6, 2023
The Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Professional Golfers’ Association of British Columbia (the “Association”) will be held on Monday February 6, 2023, beginning at 4:15 p.m. PST. This meeting will take place at Tsawwassen Springs Golf, 5133 Springs Boulevard, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0A6, for the following purposes:
- To receive the financial statements of the Association for the period ended November 30, 2022, and the auditor’s report thereon;
- To appoint auditors for the ensuing year, and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
- To pass motion to vote in new directors of the Association;
- To approve all acts, deeds and proceedings of the directors since the last Annual General Meeting;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
IMPORTANT DETAILS & RESOURCES
Dress Code: PGA of BC “Business Formal” dress code is highly recommended for the Annual General Meeting. Click here for more information.
Copy of financials: A copy of the Association’s Audited Financial Statements will be provided in advance of the Annual General Meeting once available.
Click here to view a formal notice for the Annual General Meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Interim Executive Director
PGA of British Columbia